Auditor of State Dave Yost (on left)
|Auditor of State Dave Yost with Ken Kleppel|
and the Lake Metroparks finance group
- 2001 - Recognized by Auditor of State Petro and by GASB Chairman Tom Allen for Early Implementation of GASB 34
- 1990 – 2010 - Received the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada.
- 2010 - Received the Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada and in 2002 received the “Award for Excellence (Pension and Benefits)” from the same organization.
- The entity must file timely financial reports with the Auditor of State’s office in the form of a CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report);
- The audit report does not contain any findings for recovery, material citations, material weaknesses, significant deficiencies, Single Audit findings or questioned costs.
- Ethics referrals
- Questioned costs less than $10,000
- Lack of timely report submission
- Failure to obtain a timely Single Audit
- Findings for recovery less than $100
- Public meetings or public records