- Chagrin River Park (Reeves Road entrance)
- Chapin Forest Reservation (east entrance/Rt. 306)
- Concord Woods Nature Park
- Erie Shores Golf Course
- Girdled Road Reservation (south entrance/Radcliffe Rd.)
- Grand River Landing
- Gully Brook Park
- Helen Hazen Wyman Park
- Hidden Valley Park
- NEW! Lake Erie Bluffs (Lane Road entrance)
- Lakeshore Reservation
- Parsons Gardens
- Penitentiary Glen Reservation
- Pete's Pond Preserve
- Veterans Park
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Need somewhere to dispose of your Christmas Tree?
Christmas tree recycling drop off locations
Help us turn your undecorated Christmas tree into the compost used to preserve our natural resources by leaving it one of 15 conveniently located tree bins spread across the county.
Please remove all decorations before placing trees in designated bins. Trees are chipped and the chips then composted or used as mulch within Lake Metroparks.
Tree bins are available at the parks listed below, and will be removed about January 15. Click on the park name for park information, including driving directions:
Photo of Chair Factory Falls in background by Jeff Burcher Photography
- ▼ 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (22)