|Steve Madewell, Lake Metroparks Executive Director, accepts award|
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Lake Metroparks honored as Organization of the Year
The Western Lake County Area Chamber of Commerce is honoring Lake Metroparks today as its Organization of the Year.
Chamber President Karen Tercek said of Lake Metroparks in The News-Herald, "In a down economy, it's nice to have an option that's inexpensive for the community to take advantage of."
We thank the chamber for this honor recognizing the hard work and due diligence of our staff and volunteers who work towards our mission to conserve and preserve the natural resources of Lake County while providing a variety of safe, affordable and enjoyable educational and recreational programs and activities that enhance the quality of life in Lake County now and for the generations to follow.
- ► 2014 (16)
- ► 2013 (22)
- Lake Metroparks honored as Organization of the Yea...
- Projects in Your Parks
- Ice flow at Fairport Harbor Lakefront Park
- Birds in Lake Metroparks - March Flickr Photo Cont...
- The Stinking Truth
- Nature programs this weekend
- Trees for Wildlife
- Name the owl...
- Trail Safety Tips
- Volunteering at Lake Metroparks is fun!
- New keyword search for Lake Metroparks online prog...
- “Lake Metroparks through Paint & Canvas"
- Lake Metroparks' Wildlife Center
- Newborns at Farmpark
- Did you know...
- ▼ March (16)